Friday 24 December 2010

The Holidays with....Little Annie

Friday 24 December 2010


During her recent UK tour with Marc Almond, Little Annie answers the Christmas questionarie!

Which holiday do you participate in, Christmas, Chanukah, other?
Celebrate bith along with 3 kings, Kwanza, Russian Orthadox etc...its all one God.

What are your plans for the holidays?
Decorating, making pears in ammaretto and working,doing a bit a visiting, cuddling up with Sparky(thats when the animals talk, I keep telling him that) but mainly a great time for working. Painting ideally, have had so little quality painting time, Its quiet.

I live a block from where all the decorations ect are in NYC so that's my favorite holiday type thing, Im a sucker for the lights. I try to make it to midnight mass, but rarely do, so light a candle for the spirits..or hit my Godson's Irish bar and have a few spirits.

What was the best holiday present you ever received?
Goodness,thats hard to say. A paper mache nativity scene from Mexico and anything with the word Chanel in it....As corney as it sound hearing from loved ones is a gift not to be taken for granted, and the gift of being allowed to serve. Its such a tough time for alot of people. Serviice takes one out of that cell of self.

The best Christmas song is:
Favorite Christmas Songs are Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and This Christmas by Donny Hathaway...and last but not least is What are you doing New Years Eve, gorgeous song. This is maybe the 3rd year in the last God knows how many that I'm not doing a Christmas show, last few times we did a run for the whole month of December. Love those.....

What is on top of your wishlist?
Wishlist....hmmmmmmmm, for people to be safe and happy, healthy, peaceful..from there you could go anywhere.

Share a fond holiday memory from your childhood:
I have a memory of my sister Miriam and I, shes passed on now, lying under the tree as kids, looking up into the lights and decorations my moms used to make. It smelled so wonderful and looked truly magical and endless. Used to love driving around with my family as a kid looking at the lights. Love them lights..

At midnight on 1 January 2011, I will be...
New Years Eve will be working. Its the worst night of the year to be out, think I had two good times out on a New Years Eve in my life. Ideally, fingers crossed, God willing, I like to have the decks cleared of all the last years paper work ect, and make a fresh list of goals and projects for the coming year. Reflect on the tough stuff, be grateful for the good things..I know its just and arbitrary date but
again, while all the liteweights are getting hangovers (it really is ameture night drunk wise New Years Eve is) its a nice quiet time to be working. God I sound boring dont I....Anyway as I live in the Ground Zero of Christmas insainity (near Carnegie Hall, it took me 45 minutes to get from my building entrance to the drugstore two doors down...not cute!

Little Annie's myspace

1 comments:

Drjhon said...

I have purchased Kaplan Step 1 from http://www.usmleworldwide.com and i am pretty much satisfied from their prices and service. On the top of all, after sale service is unprecedented. So if someone is looking to purchase used books for usmle exam preparation then I would suggest them to check this website.

Post a Comment

 
Girls Sold Out © 2008. Design by Pocket