Friday 31 December 2010

Favourites of the Year

Friday 31 December 2010
As 2010 is ending within hours, here is a run-down just a few of my favourite tracks of the year:


Nicki Minaj - Your Love - Started out as a guilty pleasure and became a staple on my Creative player (yes, I prefer Creative over iPod or anything else!). It's one of the best pop songs this year.


Crystal Castles feat. Robert Smith - Not In Love The album version of "Not in Love" is nothing spectacular, but throw in vocals by The Cure's Robert Smith and it becomes an epic masterpiece. Hands-down, my favourite track of all of 2010.


Manic Street Preachers feat. Ian McCulloch - Some Kind of Nothingness Probably my favourite off of the Manics' latest album Postcards of a Young Man. It's cheesy, but that's partly what makes it great. I put up this "alternative" Patrick Jones directed video instead of the official one, as it's way more amusing. ;)


Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way This will forever remind me of studying in the library with my gay BFF, as our study breaks would turn into parties for 2 when this track came on. It is one of Ms. Minogue's best.


Sky Parade - I Keep Coming Up So catchy, powerful and never fails to put me in a better mood. 2011 should be a great year for this band.

Happy 2011! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Girls Sold Out © 2008. Design by Pocket